Three Star Food Made Good Sustainability Rating
KSG have successfully achieved a Three Star Food Made Good Sustainability Rating from the SRA for our restaurants at UCC.
The SRA is a not for profit social enterprise that works with food service businesses to help them improve their sustainability and encourages restaurant users to support good practices and make more sustainable choices. The SRA and its Members are committed to changing the long term sustainability of the food industry. The Sustainable Restaurant Association independently verifies their sustainability rating system, meaning that diners can choose a restaurant matching their sustainability priorities.
- Harvest time on campus for Farm to Fork 'first'
- Three Star Food Made Good Sustainability Rating
- Deloitte Best Managed Company Awards 2016
- New CHEF START Programme Announced at KSG
- Spinning for our Supper!!
- Deloitte Best Managed Company Awards 2015
- Winner of the Irish Sustainable Restaurant of the Year
- Official Launch Of The Restaurant in Brown Thomas
- Two And You Take Silver At CATEX
- Healthy Lifestyle Dining Event
- KSG Barista Championships
- Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- KSG Contract Catering Supplier Wins Award
- Pieta House Fund raising at KSG