Barista League Terms & Conditions
1. KSG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a current KSG employee, at least 18 years old
3. Limitation Of Liability:
KSG does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
4. KSG is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
5. KSG is not responsible for financial costs incurred whilst participating in the Barista League Competition series.
6. The Barista League Series fall outside of normal working hours and it’s therefore unpaid.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent.
8. KSG’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
10. Any personal data relating to the competition of any entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party.
11. Entry into any competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.